Thinking of hosting a staff retreat to inform, thank and recognize your team members?
Here are five tips for creating a memorable corporate experience that can truly maximize your return on event investment.
1) Invitations: Distribute professional invitations with clear RSVP instructions and event highlights. Remember to keep your attendees informed.
2) Welcome Packages: Create a unique and informative welcome package with detailed event itinerary. This ensures attendees are aware of the event timeline.
3) Facilitated Learning: Plan the business aspect of your retreat. This is a great opportunity to hold your AGM, host a relevant keynote speaker or training series.
4) Play Time: Book a fun excursion! Possibly an activity that is a feature to the environment you are visiting. This will have groups interacting in a relaxed situation.
5) Enjoy a Fantastic Meal: Develop a formal dinner program to close out the retreat. Take this opportunity to provide top performers with awards and accolades.
*Bonus Tip: Start planning early to ensure each element is well developed.
Need help bringing your next staff retreat together?
Call Kristy today at #403-308-6823 to begin the planning process.